Silesian Training Center, Upper Silesian Fund SA . is a non-public continuing education institution operating on the basis of an entry in the register of non-public continuing education institutions maintained by the City of Katowice under the number 2/2000, as well as entered in 2006. to the Register of Training Institutions at the provinces labor office in Katowice under the registration number 2.24 / 00147/2006.
High satisfaction of our clients and high standards in the implementation of training confirm:
- implemented in 2006. and constantly improved quality management system: the international PN-EN ISO 9001: 2001 certificate issued by Zetom – Cert Sp. z o.o.
- prizes in the Quality International Quality Forum competition in the QI SERVICES category – top quality services
- customer references
The area of our greatest interests are:
- EU funds
- Management and Marketing
- Law and Finance
- Communication in business
- Internet in business
- Development of personal competences and personnel management
- Sales techniques and customer service
- Entrepreneurship development
We organize training in an open and closed form, so-called tailor-made, at the workplace, stationary in Katowice or in a place agreed with the client.
Constant cooperation with specialists in various fields, trainers with many years of experience and practice makes knowledge about the problems and needs of entrepreneurs allows us to offer training tailored to the individual needs of our clients.