Start a business – we will loan you success
The loan fund, from which this support is implemented, was created as part of the project: “Begin business – we will wish you success” co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund.
The start-up loan is de minimis aid – in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No 1407/2013 of 18 December 2013. on the application of Article 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union to de minimis aid.
Who can apply for a loan?
The following individuals may apply for support under the Program:
- inhabitants of the Silesia Province (within the meaning of the Civil Code), intending to start a business in the province of Silesia,
- are over 18 years of age and have not been punished for tax offenses and enjoy full public rights and have full legal capacity,
- they did not have registered business activity (they were not registered in the Register of Business Activity, National Court Register, Central Register and Information on Business Activity or did not conduct business activity on the basis of separate legal provisions, barrister, education) within 12 months before submitting the application for granting loan,
- they do not use concurrently with other public funds, including in particular the Labor Fund, PFRON, RDP funds and funds offered under the ESF, related to starting and running a business.
The nature of the planned business activity will not apply to sectors excluded from de minimis support, in accordance with the Commission Regulation (EC) No. 1407/2013 of 18 December 2013. on the application of Article 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union to de minimis aid.
Fixed – 0.25% per annum.
The loan amount
From PLN 10,000 to PLN 50,000.
For financing of current, investment or revolving and investment objectives directly related to the commencement of a business activity, including:
- purchase of real estate,
- construction, extension, adaptation or renovation and modernization of production, service and commercial buildings and constructions,
- purchase of machinery and equipment, including means of transport (excluding vehicles intended for road transport of goods),
- purchase of software, licenses and other rights on intangible assets,
- other investment projects,
- purchase of raw materials, materials, products and goods related to the business activity, intended for further processing / sale / provision of services,
- purchase of services related to their processing / sale / provision of services,
- expenditure on the promotion of business activities, which can not be the sole purpose of the loan.
Financing expenditure with a loan does not require the applicant to commit own contribution.
Up to 5 years with the possibility of a grace period for repayment of capital up to 12 months.
In monthly installments.
Repayment of all or part of the loan may be made ahead of time.