IMP3rove – services for entrepreneurs
The Enterprise Europe Network invites companies, especially SMEs from the Silesian Province, to take advantage of the free analysis of innovation management in the company using the IMP³rove method.
IMP3rove is a tool for researching the innovativeness of enterprises recognized by the European Commission and the European Agency for Standardization. Thanks to IMP3rove, it is possible to conduct innovation management analysis in the company. The analysis gives the opportunity to compare the company with other enterprises from selected industries and countries, to obtain information on areas requiring improvement in the efficiency of innovation management.
The cost of the service is financed by the European Union.
Benefits for entrepreneurs:
- getting to know the level of company’s competitiveness compared to other (leaders and average),
- understanding the impact of innovation management on the company’s business results,
- obtaining reliable information on areas requiring improvement of efficiency and competitiveness of innovation management,
- preparation of an action plan to improve the ability to manage innovations to increase the competitiveness of the enterprise,
- the possibility of using the IMP³rove report when applying for external financing