Upper Silesian Fund SA in Katowice wishes to advise that under this project applications for loans will be accepted until 30 August 2019 (the date of receipt to Upper Silesian Fund SA is decisive). The fund reserves the right to terminate the acceptance of applications early.
Preferential investment loan – Silesian Loan Fund
The Silesian Loan Fund is implemented as part of the project “Development of loan activity For the Upper Silesian Fund S.A. through the recapitalization of the Silesian Loan Fund operating in the Silesia Province “co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund under the Regional Operational Program of the Silesia Province for the years 2007-2013. The aim of the project is to facilitate access to external financing sources for micro, small and medium enterprises.
The preferential investment loan is de minimis aid – in accordance with Commission Regulation (EU) No 1407/2013 of 18 December 2013. on the application of Article 107 and 108 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union to de minimis aid.
Who can apply for a loan?
Micro, small and medium enterprises, conducting business for at least 12 months and having their registered office in the Silesia Province and / or carrying out an investment in the province of Silesia.
Fixed – 1% per annum.
The loan amount
From PLN 25,000 to PLN 1,000,000.
For financing expenses related to the implementation of investments in the Silesia Province, including:
- the purchase of real estate directly related to the conducted business activity,
- construction, extension, adaptation or renovation and modernization of buildings and production, service and commercial buildings directly related to business operations,
- purchase of machinery and equipment, including means of transport (excluding vehicles intended for road transport of goods), directly related with business activity,
- purchase of IT software, licenses and other rights on intangible goods directly related to business operations,
- purchase of an enterprise within the meaning of art. 51 of the Civil Code or its organized part,
- other investment projects directly related to the conducted business activity.
The financing structure
Financing of expenses with a preferential investment loan requires the applicant to commit the own contribution of at least 20% of the total investment value.
Up to 7 years with the possibility of a grace period for repayment of capital up to 12 months.
In monthly installments.
Repayment of all or part of the loan may be made ahead of time.
Fee for processing the application
PLN 100 paid to the account with the number 06 1050 1214 1000 0007 0162 5444.