Investment loan – Regional Loan Fund
Who can apply for a loan?
Micro, small and medium enterprises, with headquarters in the Silesia, Opolskie and Małopolskie Province or conducting investments in these Provinces.
Variables from 2.47% per-annum, determined based on the base rate announced by the European Commission increased by a margin.
The loan amount
From PLN 10,000 to PLN 600,000.
(for entrepreneurs operating in less than 12 months, the maximum loan amount is PLN 120,000)
To finance expenses related to the implementation of investments including:
- the purchase of real estate directly related to the conducted business activity,
- construction, extension, adaptation or renovation and modernization of buildings and production, service and commercial buildings directly related to business operations,
- purchase of machinery and equipment, including means of transport, directly related to business operations,
- purchase of IT software, licenses and other rights on intangible goods directly related to business operations,
- purchase of an enterprise within the meaning of art.551 of the Civil Code or its organized part.
- other investments of an investment nature directly related to the conducted business activity.
Financing expenses with an investment loan requires the borrower to commit own contribution in the amount of at least 20% of the total value of investment expenditures.
Up to 7 years with the possibility of a grace period for repayment of capital up to 12 months.
In monthly installments.
Repayment of all or part of the loan may be made ahead of time.
Fee for processing the application
PLN 100 paid to the account with the number 06 1050 1214 1000 0007 0162 5444.