The mission of Upper Silesian Fund SA was formulated taking into account the expectations and values of the following stakeholders, with particular emphasis on entities operating in the Silesia Province
- fund shareholders – entities of regional self-government and local self-governments of the Silesia Province
- partners of the Fund – entities of the Capital Group as well as other entities with which the Fund implements joint ventures and integrates its offer,
- clients of the Fund:
- local government units,
- groups of entities undertaking innovative projects, in particular universities, research and development units, scientific communities,
- people activated towards entrepreneurship development.
- employees of the Fund.
The mission of Upper Silesian Fund SA is based on the following set of values significant for entities related to the Fund’s activity:
- professionalism manifested in customer service and contacts with partners,
- high quality resulting from offering products of high attractiveness and competitiveness on the financial market,
- openness associated with the constant adaptation of the range of products offered to the needs of customers,
- activity visible in undertaking joint activities with other entities supporting development processes in the Silesia Province,
- an environment supporting the implementation of professional careers for employees of the Fund,
- flexibility and creativity in creating new action programs in response to the expectations of our stakeholders.
Upper Silesian Fund SA is the most important entity in the Silesia Province:
- creating and providing access to modern financial instruments supporting the development of the public, private and civil sectors,
- actively participating in the implementation of the region’s development policy and creating conditions for the use of national and European funds for the development of the Silesia Province
- initiating and engaging in partner projects focused on supporting innovative processes of regional development.